Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you (if you want to). At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them (if you want). Tag the person who tagged you.
Just for the record, I find the idea of tagging 16 people completely staggering. We'll see how that goes. Also, I'm not tagging the person that tagged me. That's just weird. Anyway...for now, my list. Sorta stream-of-consciousness, I guess.
- I've found it easier than I thought it would be to get over my fear of the kitchen. Especially my fear of the oven. That said, my attempts at cooking haven't been altogether that successful. Still, one tries.
- I severely, severely, need to do laundry. And yet, so far, I'm still too lazy to do so.
- Instead I've been playing video games. Specifically, Baten Kaitos: Origins, and now I'm fucking stuck, and it's pissing me off.
- I slept in incredibly late today.
- I realized recently, again, that if I was ever part of the idle rich, I really would be idle. Sickeningly so.
- I habitually touch my face a lot.
- I haven't shaved in over a week, thinking my time off from work would give me a chance to try to grow a beard. So far, it itches and I look pretty terrible. I'll probably abandon the project even before I have to.
- These days, I don't specifically make time to read. I have to find an excuse to read, like riding the bus, or waiting for something to finish cooking.
- I've purchased more RPGs in the last few weeks than I have in probably the last five years. I guess I miss gaming?
- Every once in a while, when I'm alone (which is most of the time), I just randomly and idly touch myself for no real reason. I'm terrified that this habit will crop up one day when I'm out with people.
- When I smoke, I hate it. But when I quit smoking, I miss it.
- I go through alternating phases of how strict I am with myself about flushing after I pee. I always wash my hands, however.
- Speaking of that, I keep a cleaner kitchen than probably anything else in my life, including my own body.
- I have no ambitions.
- I used to think I had great empathy for others as well as incisive emotional self-awareness. Now I think I'm full of shit. :)
- I'm vaguely afraid that my back will never get better. Even so...I'm not that bothered by the thought. Just feel I'm getting old. Which is even weirder, in a way, since I'm not getting that old.
So, the tagging. I'm excluding tom_kiper as she was already tagged by gavriela, but I want to extra-tag her. In any case, though, I officially tag the following people, in alphabetical order:
drdelirium (yes, I know you tagged Z, but we in LJ-land didn't get to see it :P )
regyt (+1, also...loves lists)